The Berkley Super Fireline Colored braided fishing line is designed specifically for jigging, and is stained every 10m in 5 different colors to allow for accurate depth gauging. The Super Fireline is braided line with micro-fusion process, making the braided line into a relatively hard mono line. Through its fusion process, it is equipped with super abrasion resistance, and this new model Super Fireline has 3% more strength than original. The new line also has more slippery coating to add 17% casting distance. The lb.-test ratings are now renewed to match Japan fishing industry standards for accurate diameter. Color: Lime Green
The line is:
- PE Superline
- PE1 (16lbs/7.2kg)
- 100meter connected spools upto 1200meters.
- Designed specifically for jigging, and is stained every 10m in 5 different colors to allow for accurate depth gauging
- Incredibly Strong - 3 x stronger than mono.
- Ultra-Thin - to keep line drift to a minimum to get jigs down fast to there intended prey.
- Has No Memory - allowing for long and fast casts to be made.
- Incredible Sensitivity - Telegraphic feel for structure and strikes.