Comfortable, durable, and extremely reliable, the Stainless steel 6 inch Split Ring Pliers are the perfect tool for managing your hooks and split rings on both freshwater and saltwater hard baits. Pliers are made from high-grade steel and are coated twice in silver nickel for increased corrosion resistance. Fitted with eye-catching dual-density grips that increase comfort and resist slippage even in wet conditions, these pliers are an invaluable addition to any angler's tackle bag or boat.
- Tough Stainless steel construction corrosion less will not bend or break.
- Small 6 inch size is ideal for removing hooks from small fish –
- Open split rings to change hooks
- Crimp split shot or build leaders
- Cut wire or mono
- The ergonomic textured handle and small size (6 inch) provides comfort and control for changing even the smallest split rings or removing hooks from small fish.