The hottest technique in blue water jigging assist hooks are rigged at the top of the lure where fish usually attack prey. The swinging chord used to tie assist hooks also attracts fish. With this rigging the fish is not able to use the weight of the lure as a lever and throw the hook. It also reduces the risk of the lures snagging the bottom or wreck.
- Available Hooks sizes : 9/0 & 7/0
- Hook 9/0 | 200LB strength
- Hook 7/0 | 200LB strength
- Black Nickel VMC® hook
- Heavy-duty Dacron with protection tubing that prevents chafing
- Stiff rig avoids tangling around leader