The Stryker knives strike the perfect balance between corrosion resistance and the ability to hold an edge. The 420 stainless steel blade is harder, and therefore holds an edge better, than a less expensive 304 stainless model. This results in a sharper knife, one that you can rely on in an entanglement situation.
- The 4.75 in (121 mm) blade is available in clip point.
- The two-inch serrated edge along back of blade is great for cutting rope
- The line notch cutter is ideal for cutting monofilament line
- Enlarged guards prevent the hand from slipping forward onto the blade
- Full tang runs the length of the handle for strength and rigidity
- The butt cap on the back provides a hammering function
- An attachment hole runs through the butt cap
- Includes two 22 in (560 mm) long rubber leg straps with quick release buckles
- 9.75 in (248 mm) overall length